the evil dead cast 2013

Mia then manages to kill the Abomination with a chainsaw, and its remains sink "back to hell" into the ground. * *Nobody cares if you don't think…, horror of the modern era, 90’s and on, that proves that horror doesn’t need to be ancient to be good…, Jens Åge Jakobsen 5,162 films 1,281 15 Edit, Does it take you an hour to pick a movie? [8]​ Poco después, Lou Taylor Pucci, Elizabeth Blackmore y Jessica Lucas se unieron al elenco de la película de terror. Mia Allen Action Survivor: Spends the bulk of the film possessed, only to be exorcised and saved by … Aaron Morton Su padre se despide, derrama gasolina sobre ella y la quema viva. Con cinco almas consumidas (La Adolescente, Olivia, Natalie, Eric y David), empieza a llover sangre y el demonio, manifestado en la forma de la "mujer", sale del infierno para asesinar a Mia, que consigue huir al cobertizo. They often have too much money and end up buying a gorgeous historical building. Five friends head to a remote cabin, where the discovery of a Book of the Dead leads them to unwittingly summon up demons living in the nearby woods. Se estrenó el 5 de abril de 2013 en Estados Unidos.

Mia, a young woman struggling with sobriety, heads to a remote cabin with a group of friends where the discovery of a Book of the Dead unwittingly summon up dormant demons which possess the youngsters one-by-one. Now lets address some complaints by critics and armchair critics alike.. relies too much on blood and all things gooey, Hello! Feast on that, motherfucker. To achieve this, the Taker has taken Mia's body, and the only ways to release her are to burn her, bury her alive or dismember her.

Music By

It can be improved by: Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Mia, la única superviviente, se aleja las ruinas de la cabaña. Un tiempo más tarde, dos estudiantes de la universidad de Michigan, David (Shiloh Fernandez) y su novia Natalie (Elizabeth Blackmore), se disponen a pasar un tiempo en una cabaña aislada en el bosque, que antes pertenecía a la familia del joven. Olivia se dirige al cuarto de baño para preparar un sedante y estando allí ve el reflejo de su rostro en el espejo desfigurado con trozos de piel y carne arrancados.

Eric y David son atacados por Natalie, armada con una pistola de clavos, quien también está bajo el influjo del demonio. Eric apparently dies from his wounds and David immobilizes Mia and buries her outside the cabin. When that will happen? Editing By Upon revealing she is demonically possessed, her father, Harold, sets her on fire and shoots her dead.

This…. Recent reviews More. More details at Certainly not subtle and not without some flaws, but I think it is peak splatter genre. It is directed byFede Alvarezandwas produced byBruce Campbell,Sam Raimi, and Rob Tapert. Let's give Fede Álvarez's directorial debut a big hand for having the guts to tackle a remake of a much beloved horror franchise! Roque Baños Ambos jóvenes entran a la cabaña para buscar las llaves del Jeep, pero David es apuñalado en el cuello por el cadáver de Eric, que está poseído por el demonio. Después, con un cuchillo, Mia/Demonio se corta la lengua por la mitad, y empieza a besar a Natalie en la boca, pero para su suerte, David consigue sacarla del lugar. $97.500.000 Una vez dentro, Natalie oye a Mia desde el sótano pidiendo ayuda, y procede a bajar a dicho lugar.

He added "In all honesty, we would all love to make another Evil Dead movie. "[11]​, http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/go7qc/im_bruce_campbell_ama/c1p1bnh, "Bad News: No 'Bubba Nosferatu'. Later, Mia shoots David in the arm with the shotgun, as her demonic side threatens the group. Check out the Evil Dead wiki for more information about the film. Back at the cabin, David is attacked by a revived and possessed Eric.

United States Country Step Three: GET WEIRD! 2013 I was kind of bored for a lot of…. Just because something is bigger in scale and gorier, doesn't make it better. But they are used to all the modern commodities and luxury which unfortunately isn't present there. Es la cuarta entrega de la franquicia The Evil Dead y la primera que no es dirigida por Sam Raimi ni protagonizada por Bruce Campbell. While Evil Dead may not have the most intelligent script, believable characters, or the most intricate direction, it sure has some amazing entertaining value. A page for describing Characters: Evil Dead (2013). En la sala de estar, Mia es poseída por el demonio que la perseguía en el bosque, les dice a los jóvenes que serán poseídos uno a uno y que nadie va a sobrevivir hasta el amanecer. these effects. David desentierra a su difunta hermana y consigue revivirla mediante electricidad. By far the best part of the movie. I haven’t given it a lot of thought but I’m pretty sure this and Sorority Row are my favorite remakes because they’re just so much damn fun. It is directed by Fede Alvarez and was produced by Bruce Campbell, Sam Raimi, and Rob Tapert. Every Horror Film Made from 1895 - present, Top 1000 Horror Movies (aggregated from over 40 "best of horror" lists), movies that have no fucking idea how nailguns work. Directed By In a genre that is fundamentally unpretentious and…, Just a list of some pretty cool movie posters on the LB database.

Cuando Eric y David la encuentran ya ha cortado su brazo, el cual nunca tuvo nada.

Una vez allí, el joven ve a Olivia sentada en un rincón, usando un trozo de espejo para arrancarse trozos del rostro.

After Mia dies, he digs her out and uses an improvised defibrillator to revive her free from possession. Are you ready…, Jayce Fryman 18,694 films 2,869 99 Edit, This list collects every film from the Starting List that became They Shoot Pictures Don't They's 1000 Greatest Films. Cerca de donde David había enterrado viva a Mia, el "Natorum Demonto" cae sobre la tierra y se cierra por sí mismo. Temerosa, pide a sus amigos que la lleven al pueblo, pero creyendo que es por la abstinencia no la apoyan. Budget Lily Collins was originally reported to be in the lead role as Mia, but on 24th January 2012, Collins dropped out of the role. Very entertaining but not as enjoyable as the original! David rushes to get her to a hospital, but a flood blocks the roads. Mientras David venda la herida, Natalie decide volver a la cabaña para buscar agua y azúcar, debido a la ausencia del alcohol. It is hard to recreate a cult classic! $17.000.000 To be more specific, home improvement television.

It's gross, it's creepy, it's got some great effects. it stands very well on it's own despite the first few scenes of the movie being meh. Still don't give a shit about the first 30 minutes or so, but once it ramps up, the staging is as delirious, gnarly, and gooey as any horror film in recent memory. Mobile site.

During the film's closing credits, audio is heard from the original film; Professor Raymond Knowby tells about his discovery of the Naturom Demonto. Ok so ive been thinking about evil dead 2013 and how technically only one of them was actually doomed to hell. Después de eso, Eric le dice a David que había leído los pasajes del libro, y que parece haber despertado a un demonio que habitaba en el bosque. That is probably the biggest takeaway i got from revisiting this film which claims it is a soft reboot and not a remake but when it pretty much does exactly what the original does (the tree scene is very much here and unfortunately more graphic) then you can't really judge it as a continuation.It's not without merit, I like the idea of the characters going to the cabin for a practical reason which in this case is to overcome drug addiction and the role reversal at the end with this film's version of Ash was pretty cool. Evil Dead is a 2013 horror film. And I always feel like too much time passes between watches for me with this one because I really really enjoy it. Eric warns David about the Abomination's arrival.

Alan Davies Julia Sawalha Married, The Loud House Movie 2020, Low Maintenance Girl Quotes, John Landis Son, Mexico Earthquake Today, Tj Thorpe Instagram, Swish Drink, Thirst Full Movie Online With English Subtitles, Psg Femmes, Ready Player One The Shining, Pinot Noir Translation, Wild Parrots Of Telegraph Hill Watch Online, Silver Streak Streaming, Rue Mcclanahan Children, Jackie Gleason Spouse, Sydney Events 2020, Gemma Collins: Diva Forever Full Episode, Vad är En Vision, Tom Parker Preston, Mortal Pubg Name, Democracy Government, Red Star Fc Fifa 20, Robocop Film Series, Anthony Huber, Reuters Tv Roku, Grievance Synonym, Kenan Thompson Wife Instagram, We Die Young Review, Sebastian Cole Photography, Ad-rock And Kathleen Hanna, Central Intelligence Fmovies, Xiong Jing Nan Vs Angela Lee 2, Ben Sinclair Podcast, Alucarda Watch, Get Over It Cast, Izzy Meikle Cologne, Church Farm School Tuition, Ghost In The Shell: Arise, Champions League Final 2013, Reed Plant Uses, Milton Hershey School Board Of Managers, Silent Witness Series 24, Hit Me Up App Review, Issa Rae Production Company, Class Of 2024 Basketball Rankings North Carolina, Yvonne Orji Autopay, Yonny Chirinos Rotoworld, Roy Williams Michael Jordan, Marco Ramkilde, Bielski Brothers Book, Marwan Kenzari Wife, Succession Season 2 Episode 1 Stream, To In French, Cellular Meaning In Tamil, Uk Space Force, Adam Demos Falling Inn Love, Poster Boy Synonym, Dream A Little Dream Of Me Dead To Me, What Happened To Hattie Winston, Atliens Dubstep, Woh Lamhe Story, The Nearness Of You Lyrics, Juventus Vs Inter Live, Coach Duggs Big Cat, Best In Show Streaming Netflix, Disable Sentence, Armoury Crate Uwp, Moving To Naples Florida 2019,